SAAT Result 2018 is expected to be declared in the month of May 2018. The result would be declared by Shiksha “o” Anusandhan University. SAAT is a pen and paper-based test for the admission in BBA, B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BBA LLB (H), B.Sc. (Agriculture) and Integrated BA LLB (H). SAAT 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 20 to 30 April 2018. On the basis of SAAT Result 2018, the merit list will be prepared for different courses. SAAT also takes JEE Main score for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Program at Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
SAAT Exam Date
20 to 30 April 2018
Publication of Result
SAAT Result 2018 - Check Here
SAT Result 2018 is expected to be declared in the month of May 2018. The candidates appeared in the exam will be able to check their result. To check the result, the candidates have to enter their Application Number and Roll Number. The merit list for the admission to the different courses will be prepared based on SAAT merit list. The candidates are suggested to keep themselves updated on this page for information regarding SAAT Result 2018.
SAAT Result 2018 - Check Here
(The link to check the result will be available soon)
Preparation of SAAT 2018 merit list
The SAAT merit list for all the qualifying candidates will be prepared in the following manner.
- For B.Tech: For candidates who have applied for B.Tech/B.E., the merit list will be prepared based on the score obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Pharmacy: For candidates who have applied for Pharmacy, the merit list would be prepared based on the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whichever is higher.
- For Engineering and Technology / MCA, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology: One merit list from each stream would be chosen for the admission.
- For MCA, M.Tech. (Branch wise), M.Sc. (All), MBA, MHA, MHM, MTTM, M.Pharm., and M.Sc. Nursing: One merit list from each stream would be chosen for the admission.
- For BHMCT: Only one merit list will be prepared for this course
- For B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses: Only one merit list will be prepared for this course
- For B.B.A.LLB Courses: Only one merit list will be prepared for this course.
SAAT Counselling 2018
The SAAT counselling will be held at the university campus. Only those candidates who have been able to secure rank will be called for the counselling. The seat allocation will be purely based on merit. The following documents have to be carried on the day of the counselling.
- Admit card of SAAT 2018
- Rank Card of SAAT 2018
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA.
For any other queries related to SAAT Results 2018, you can write us in the comment section below.