NATA Result 2018 will be declared on 1 June 2018 by the Council of Architecture. The candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to check their result and download their scorecard. NATA Result 2018 will be declared in the form of NATA Scorecard which will be available in the e-format. NATA 2018 is a one-day test (in two parts) for the academic session 2018-19. NATA 2018 exam will be conducted on 29 April 2018 across 135 cities in India and one in outside India. The candidates are suggested to scroll down below to download the scorecard.
NATA 2018 is National Aptitude Test in Architecture and is a National Level Architecture exam conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) to select the students for five years B.Arch Course in various colleges across India. NATA is more like an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
Register Here for All updates about NATA, CounsellingSchedule and Latest News
NATA Exam Date
29 April 2018
NATA Answer Keys
|1 week within the exam|
|1 June 2018|
NATA Result 2018 - Download NATA Score Card Here
The NATA Result 2018 will be declared on 1 June 2018 by the Council of Architecture. The result is declared in the form of scorecard which the candidates will be able to download by following the link below. Only the candidates who appeared in the NATA exam can download their scorecard. After downloading the scorecard, the candidates are suggested to take a printout of the NATA scorecards for future reference. The only scorecard printed from NATA server will be valid, and no other print/hard copy is valid.
Click here to Download NATA Scorecard
(Link will be activated from 1 June 2018)
How to Download NATA scorecard
- The candidates ready to download the scorecard need to follow the link given above which will redirect the candidates to the official website of NATA
- The candidates on the website have to enter the details like Application number, password etc to get the scorecard.
- Once done with filling all the details, the candidates are suggested should click on submit button and download the displayed scorecard.
Minimum qualifying marks in NATA
The minimum qualifying marks for NATA 2018 is based on the following rules:
- At least 25% must be obtained in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- At least 25% must be obtained in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) is based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
Unable to check NATA Result
The candidates who are unable to check their NATA Scorecard are advised to check it again as it may be due to delay in processing. However, if the candidate is unable to download NATA score card even after 7 days, then the candidate must contact the organiser of NATA that is the Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
No. Core 6A, 1st Floor,
India Habitat Centre,
Lodi Road, Delhi - 110003
Ph No. 011 - 40116750
NATA Scoring Process - Get details here
NATA score card will contain the aggregate marks scored on the Drawing test and Aesthetic Sensitivity Test. The scoring process of both the tests is different. Candidates must note that no re-evaluation is possible for either of the tests.
- The Drawing test: It is a pen-paper based test and contains three questions. The answer given to each of the three questions is examined by a panel of three examiners independently, and the marks are averaged.
- The Aesthetic Sensitivity Test: It is a computer-based test and contains 40 multiple choice questions. The candidate's score will depend on his / her performance on the questions given and on the number of questions answered in the time allotted.
It is to be noted that there is no common NATA Counselling and students have to apply to individual architecture colleges on the basis of NATA Score Card.
In the case of any query related to NATA Result 2018/ NATA Score Card, write to us in the comment section below.