JIPMER Application form will be available from 7 March 2018, the form can be filled online only and the candidates will be able to fill the form until 13 April 2018. Candidates must read the JIPMER information brochure carefully before filling the JIPMER Application Form. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be conducted on 3 June 2018 for admission in JIPMER Puducherry & Karaikal Campus. The details about the JIPMER Application Form is available on this page which includes steps to fill the application form, application fee payment, submission, etc.
JIPMER entrance exam is for admission to MBBS course. JIPMER offers Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Super Specialty Medical Training through a working hospital (JIPMER Hospital) and offers admission to M.B.B.S., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D., M.S, Degree Courses in 37 disciplines.
JIPMER MBBS Application begins
|7 March 2018|
JIPMER MBBS Application ends
|13 April 2018|
JIPMER MBBS Exam Date
|3 June 2018|
JIPMER Application Form - Apply Online
The application process for JIPMER will start from 7 March 2018. The candidates can fill the application form by following the given link. The candidates are advised to go through the official brochure released by the JIPMER before filling the application and ensure that they fulfil the eligibility and other criteria,
Click Here to Apply
There are four steps to fill the JIPMER application form. All the four steps are mentioned below so that the candidates should follow the steps to ignore the mistakes while filling the application form.
Steps to Fill the JIPMER Application Form
Candidate willing to appear in JIPMER entrance exam has to apply online. The application involves the following steps. The steps given below are for the comfort of the candidates. By following the steps, the candidates can ignore the mistakes while filling the form. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to follow the steps to fill the application form.
STEP 1 (Registration)
- The first step to fill the JIPMER Application Form is to register themselves on the official website of JIPMER by following the link which is given above.
- The link will redirect the candidates to the official website where they can register themselves by filling some details of theirs.
STEP 2 (Entering of Candidate Details)
- In this step, the candidates need to fill the personal as well as the qualification details in which they have to enter the name, contact details, address and educationally related details.
- After that, the candidates need to make the selection the exam centre of their choice in which the candidates have to make the three choices of the exam centre.
- After filling the personal, qualification and test centre details, the candidates need to upload their photograph and the signature to complete the JIPMER application form.
STEP 3 (Online Payment)
- After filling the details mentioned above, the candidates need to check the details filled by them are correct, and then the candidates need to make the payment of the application fee.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. The payment should be made only once.
STEP 4 (Confirmation Page):
- The candidates after paying the application fee should click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates will get the confirmation page. The candidates should download the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
Important instructions related to Photograph and Signature
- The candidates must upload 1 recent colour passport size photograph with a light background.The Photograph must be taken on or after 31 January 2018
- The photograph must be taken with a placard being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph.
- In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected. The name and date on the photograph should be legible.Format: .jpg, Size: Minimum 20 KB and maximum 80 KB and should be 30mm & 45mm. It is to be noted that black & white / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- It must be DONE with a black ballpoint pen in a paper.The Signature must be scanned and should not be taken with a mobile phone or should not be hazy.
- The Format: .jpg, Dimensions: 80mm width* 35mm height, Size: Minimum 20 KB and maximum 200 KB.
JIPMER Application Fee & Payment
Application fee has to be paid only through online mode. Candidate can use Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card for fee payment.The transaction charges are also applicable along with the application fees.
General (UR)/ OBC
Submission of JIPMER 2018 Application Form
JIPMER Application form can only be submitted online. There is no mode of offline submission. After entering all the important details and making the payment via any of the three modes candidates needs to submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
The candidate need not send any document to JIPMER Puducherry and should keep a copy of the filled in JIPMER application form safely with them. It would contain Application number, Personal details, scanned photograph, signature and the payment details.The candidate should make note of Form ID as it would be required in the further admission process.
- Once the Application Form has been submitted, no request for the change in the category/Age/Name/DOB will be entertained. In such case, the fresh application form needs to be submitted.
- Incomplete application, application with false details would be rejected.
- Fees would not be refunded under any circumstances.
JIPMER Test Centres
JIPMER MBBS entrance test will be conducted in 75 test centres across India. Candidate must carefully opt for the test centre preference as no request for changes in test centre will be accepted after the submission of JIPMER Application form.
The candidates have to give three preferences for JIPMER test centre in the application form. The candidates are suggested to follow the link below to get the complete lists of JIPMER test centres.
In case of any query regarding JIPMER Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.