JEE Main Application form correction 2018 has started from 9 January 2018 and the candidates are allowed to correct the particulars in the application until 22 January 2018. The candidates who have filled the application form are advised to check the details on the application form and make the changes in the form in case of any error. This page gives the details about making the changes in the JEE Main Application Form. The candidates who are opting for the candidates are allowed to make the corrections latest by the last date i.e. 22 January 2018. After that, no correction would be entertained by the JEE Unit under any circumstances. This is the one time opportunity, hence, the candidates are suggested to do the correction very carefully.
Download JEE Main Admit Card
JEE Main Image Correction
|8 December 2018|
JEE Main Application Ends
|1 January 2018|
JEE Main Application Form Correction - Started Now!
|9 January 2018|
JEE Main Application Form Correction Ends
|22 January 2018|
JEE Main Application Correction 2018 - Make the Changes Here
JEE Main Application Form Correction has started from 9 January and the candidates who have filled the form are now allowed to make changes until 22 January 2018. The candidates who have filled the application form are advised to check the details in the same and make the changes if any to be done. Candidates should also understand that this is the one time opportunity provided by JEE unit. After filling and submitting the corrected application form, the candidates would be able to download the acknowledgement form.
JEE Main Application Form Correction - Click Here
The candidates should pay the additional fee (if applicable) either through online or through e-challan mode in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI or HDFC Bank from 9 January to 23 January 2018. The additional amount will only have to be paid in case of a change in gender or the category. The unit after that will not consider the request made for the correction after the due date under any circumstances
Changes to be made in particular section
The candidates who have committed any error in the spelling of the name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, category. The candidates can modify all the details (including images of photograph, thumb impression, and signature). They cannot make changes in the following:
- Test City
- Mode of exam
Instructions for Correction in Application Form Particulars of JEE Main 2018
- Correction in JEE Main Application Form Particulars is allowed only once by CBSE.
- After correction in the Application Form details, your change(s) will be updated immediately in the database of CBSE (if additional Examination Fee is not required )
- In case additional Examination Fee is required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then the final update of correction(s) in JEE Application Form will be done after additional Exam fee payment has been done.
- Candidate can log in using application number and password.
- After logging in, details filled in by the candidate in the application form are displayed. At the end of the page, a link to text Edit Application Form is there.
- The candidate is allowed to change most of the particulars except the test centre and the mode of the exam. Additional fee if any is to be paid after correction has been done.
JEE Main Image Correction
CBSE has opened the slot to correct the discrepancy in the uploaded image. The candidates who have received the email from the CBSE regarding the discrepancy in the image can correct or remove the same by following the link below. The student should stay alert as the process will take close to 1 month. The candidates have to log in to the credentials to remove the discrepancy.
JEE Main 2018 Image Discrepancy - Click Here
JEE Main Helpline Number
Telephone: 7042399520, 7042399521,
7042399524, 7042399525, 7042399526,
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Application Form Correction, you can write in the comments section below.