FDDI Admit Card 2018 will be available to download from 12 April 2018. The All India Selection Test by FDDI is going to be conducted from 28 to 30 April 2018. FDDI Admit card 2018 will not be dispatched through Post it will only be available in online mode to the registered candidates who have submitted the filled in the application before the last date submission i.e. 2 April 2018.
- FDDI 2018 Exam (All India Selection Test, AIST) will be conducted by Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida for the UG and PG admissions to 12 of its campuses across India.
- FDDI AIST 2018 will be a Computer Based Test which over multiple sessions in a day and the test would be scheduled for all the candidates.
- Candidates would be communicated their test schedules such as test centres, session and test time details through FDDI admit card.
FDDI Admit card 2018 Dates
Filling up of Application form begins
|28 November 2017|
Last Date to submit the online Application Form
|2 April 2018|
Availability of Admit Cards
|12 April 2018|
FDDI Exam Date
|28, 29 & 30 April 2018|
|21 May 2018|
FDDI Admit Card 2018 - Download AIST Admit Card Here
FDDI 2018 Admit Card will be released by the Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida. FDDI Admit Card will be available for download only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled FDDI Application Form 2018 before 2 April 2018. Applicants have to follow the link given below to download the Admit Card. Once downloaded to keep it safe for future use. FDDI Admit Card 2018 will bear the following details;
- Candidate's Name, Photograph, Signature.
- Test Date & Time.
- Name & Address of the test centre allotted
Download FDDI Admit Card Here
(Link will be activated from 12 April 2018)
Candidates must verify the details given on the FDDI Admit Card 2018 and check the relevant details name, photograph, signature, the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time on the downloaded FDDI Admit Card.
Note: The candidate has to carry a printed copy of his / her FDDI Admit Card (with photograph pasted on it) to the allotted Test Centre along with valid identity proof such as Voter’s ID Card/ Passport / Driving License / Identity Card issued by the previous institution.
Click Here to Register for Free SMS Alert on FDDI Admit Card
Footwear Design & Development Institute
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
A-10/A, Sector-24, Noida-201301 (UP)
Ph. : 91-120 - 4500203/152/214/103
In the case of any query regarding FDDI Admit Card 2018, write to us in the comment section below.