DU JAT Admit Card 2017 is available for the candidates appearing in the exam scheduled to be conducted on 9 July 2017. The DU JAT Admit Card is released on 4 July 2017 and can be downloaded by entering the required login details. The admit card will not be sent by post and thus the candidates have to download the admit card online only. DU JAT 2017 is being conducted by University of Delhi for admission to BMS / BBA (FIA) / B.A.(Hons.) Business Economics course being offered by the selected participating colleges of Delhi University. This page is entirely focused on the DU JAT Admit Card 2017.
|DU JAT Admit Card - Available||
4 July 2017
|DU JAT Exam Date||
9 July 2017
DU JAT Admit Card 2017 - Download Here
The DU JAT Admit Card is released by the Delhi University on 4 July 2017 for the entrance exam scheduled to be conducted on 9 July 2017. The candidates appearing in the exam need to download the admit card. DU JAT Admit card will not be dispatched through Post. The candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe after downloading.
Download DU JAT Admit Card - Click Here
DU JAT 2017 Admit Card is available only for the eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled DU JAT Application form 2017 Online before the due date. DU JAT Admit Card 2017 contains the name, photograph, signature and the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time.
How to Download DU JAT Admit Card
- The candidates are suggested to follow the link given on this page.
- The page will redirect the candidates to the official website of the Delhi University.
- The candidates there need to login to their account.
- After login, the candidates can download the DU JAT Admit Card
Unable to download DU JAT Admit card
In case the candidates of any discrepancy, candidates have to inform immediately to helpdesk email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org visit Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Vivek Vihar Phase II, Delhi - 110095 or call on 01126430192, 011-26430191
Important Points regarding the DU JAT Admit Card 2017
- Report on Time: Candidate must report to the Examination Centre on time. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre without the Admit Card
- The candidate must carry a printed copy of the DU JAT Admit Card along with an ID proof- One identity card bearing candidate’s photograph, for verification. This can be any one of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Voter’s identity card
- Passport or College identity card
- Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only: Candidates have to mark the answer using Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the end of the examination.
- Once the test is completed, candidates must hand over the Answer Sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates are allowed to take away the Test-Booklet, at the end of the test.
- Candidates have to retain the signed copy of Admit Card till the end of the admission process
In case, of any query regarding the DU JAT Admit Card 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below.