AIPVT Admit Card 2017 will be available for download on the official website of VCI from the second week of April 2017, onwards. (Read the notification). AIPVT Admit card will not be dispatched through Post and it has to be downloaded from official website of the Veterinary Council of India. AIPVT 2017 Admit Card will be available on the VCI website only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled AIPVT 2017 Application Form ONLINE along with application fee before the due date.
Latest Update: AIPVT 2017 will not be conducted this year. Get detailed news and VCI Notification - AIPVT 2017 Exam Cancelled: Admission based on NEET 2017.
Once downloaded keep AIPVT Admit Card safe for future use.
AIPVT Admit Card 2017- Download here
Candidates have to enter their Registration Email Id and password to download AIPVT Admit Card. The candidates must follow the important points given in the AIPVT Admit Card:
- Verify the details given on the admit card.
- The candidates are required to check the relevant details name, photograph, signature, the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time on the downloaded AIPVT Admit Card.
AIPVT Admit Card not Received
VCI will publish the list of registered applicants who have paid the Application fees with their roll numbers on the AIPVT website. If the candidate has failed to pay the fees by the due date then his/her name will not appear in the list.
In case the candidate has paid the application fees and still his/her name does not appear in the Applicant's list then they should contact the AIPVT Helpline before the commencement of the AIPVT 2017 Exam, with the following documents for considering his/her candidature for the examination:
- Proof of fee paid (Photocopy of the e-challan and e-receipt (candidate’s copy), if fees paid through e-challan or
- Photocopy of transaction slip if fees paid through Debit/ Credit Card and Net Banking). In case, the fee has not been remitted within the prescribed last date, the application would be treated as incomplete/unsuccessful and it shall not be considered.
- Print out of the Confirmation Page.
- No request regarding non-receipt of Online Application Form would be entertained by the Council after the prescribed date.
On the day of AIPVT Examination
On the day of examination the candidate should carry the following things:
- AIPVT Admit Card- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a Valid AIPVT Admit Card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Card Board / Clip Board
- Blue/Black Ball Point
- Postcard size photograph pasted on the proforma downloaded with the Admit Card
- Passport size photograph to be pasted on the specific space in the attendance sheet.
The candidates are not allowed to take with them the Log Tables, Calculator, Electronic watches, Mobile Phones etc.
Guidelines for the candidates appearing in AIPVT 2017
- Preserve the AIPVT Admit card 2017 in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Do not tamper the AIPVT Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- AIPVT 2017 Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
AIPVT 2017 is a Pen and Paper Based Test which will be conducted in the second week of May 2017.
AIPVT Admit Card Important Notice- Highlight's of Last Year
- AIPVT Result 2017
- Important Dates for AIPVT 2017 Exam
- AIPVT 2017 Test Cities
- AIPVT 2017 Participating Veterinary Colleges in India
- AIPVT 2017 Notification for admission 2017-18
- AIPVT Syllabus 2017
- AIPVT Counselling 2017
For any other details related to AIPVT Admit Card 2017, you can write us in the comment section below.