JMI B.Tech Application Form 2018 will be available from 5 December 2017, on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia and can be filled ONLINE only. But before that, all aspiring candidates are required to fill in the JEE Main 2018 Application Form which will be available until 1 January 2018. This is so because from academic session 2018-19 onwards JMI B.Tech and B.Arch. Admissions will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Pen and Paper based test will be conducted on 8 April 2018, while the Computer Based Test will be conducted on 15-16 April 2018.
|JMI B.Tech and B.Arch Online Application Starts||5 December 2017|
|Last Date to Fill JMI BTech/ BArch Application Form||7 March 2018|
|Last Date to fill JEE Main Application Form||1 January 2018|
JMI B.Tech / BArch Application Form 2018- Apply Online
Candidates can fill JMI B.Tech. Application Form 2018 ONLY through ONLINE mode for the admission to undergraduate Engineering and Architecture Program offered by Jamia Millia Islamia University. Before this, the candidates have to fill JEE Main 2018 Application Form which is available only until 1 January 2018. This application is for admission to following courses. For both Btech and B.Arch course a valid JEE Main Registration Number is required.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Engg
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Arch (Self Finance)
JMI B.Tech / BArch Online Application Form 2018 & Instructions
Candidates can fill the JMI B.tech. Application Form 2018 Online through the Internet from any place of convenience. The online Form Submission process consists of two phases:
Click here to apply for JMI B.Tech/B.Arch Admission
Phase 1: Candidate Registration: Steps involved in Candidate Registration
- Step 1: Apply Online and Create Profile
- Step 2: Activate your account
- Step 3: Fill Application Details
- Step 4: Upload signature and photograph
- Step 5: A unique Jamia Registration ID and password would be generated
- Step 6: Move to the second part
Kindly Note: An email containing necessary account details including JMI’s registration No, Password, etc. will also be sent to the candidate to the registered email. Using this information, the candidate may log in to their account later to complete the process.
Phase 2: Program Registration- Steps involved in Program Registration
- Step 1: Select the program of interest i.e. B.Tech. Or B.Arch. as the case may be
- Step 2: Reservation Category, Reservation under Kashmiri Migrant and candidates from Jammu & Kashmir (if applicable)
- Step 3: If a candidate wishes to apply for both the programs, they will have to go through the “Program Registration” process including submission of fee twice (Once for each program).
Things required at the time of Application Process
- While filling up the Registration form, please note that all fields marked with “ * ” are mandatory.
Specifications of Photograph and Signature
- Format: JPEG/JPG format
- File Size: Should be less than 100 KB
- Photo: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width*height)
- The Signature should be done using a Black/ Blue Pen on a white paper.
- JEE Main 2018 Registration Number allotted to the candidate
- Aadhar Number
- Family Annual Income Information - Not the certificate
JMI B.Tech. Application Fee 2018
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 550 towards the Application Fee charges irrespective of the category to which they belong.
JMI B.Tech. 2018 Application Fee Payment
Candidates may pay their fee via any one of the two modes mentioned below:
- Mode 1: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking
- Mode 2: Through E-Challan generated. In the case of E-Challan, the fee may be paid in any of the branches of State Bank and the Challan can be downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal.
Once payment is made and successfully received, an Acknowledgement Slip would be generated containing basic details of the candidates and the program applied for. The candidate can download/save/print the same for future correspondence.
Submission of JMI B.Tech. Application Form 2018
Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain a printed copy of the following:
- JEE Main 2018 Admit Card,
- JMI’s Acknowledgement Slip,
- JMI’s Registration Slip,
- JEE Main 2018 Score Card.
JMI B.Tech Application Form Correction
The candidates should make sure that all the information entered by them in the application form is correct. In case the candidates make any mistake in the Jamia BTech/ BArch Application Page then they should contact the Admission Desk for help in this matter. The Application form filing will end on 7 March and after that, the correction window will be open and the candidates can correct the mistakes in the application form in this time period.
Email - email@example.com
Phone: 9836219994, 9836289994, 9836319994
In the case of any other queries related to JMI B.Tech Application Form 2018, you can write us in the comment section below.