UPSEE 2018 Help desks are located within the State of Uttar Pradesh. UPSEE 2018 Application Form can be purchased through designated UPSEE 2018 Help Desks. These UPTU application facilitation centres also help the students in filling up the OMR Application Form. More than (140) Help desks have been set spread across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Click here for the list of these Help Desks, their address and other details.
UPSEE 2018 Help Desk Infrastructure
Every Help Desk shall have a specified room called “Help Desk‟ equipped with following.
- At least 05 computers with internet connectivity having reasonable speed.
- A Scanner for the purpose to scan the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- A Camera to click photographs of the reporting candidates as per the specifications
- Two laser printers having the speed of at least 10 ppm.
- A telephone.
UPSEE 2018 Help Desk Facts
- Doubts Clarification: The “Help Desk” will help the students in clarifying candidates doubt if appears while filling the UPSEE 2018 Application form.
- Canvassing: Canvassing in any form regarding the candidate’s choices is strictly prohibited.
- Provision of General Facilities: Every Help Desks is expected to provide general facilities to candidates and their parents such as waiting hall, drinking water, washrooms etc.
- Queue Formation and Other Facilities: The computers with internet connectivity, scanners, Camera and printers must be placed at a location marked as “Help Desk” where easily a queue of around 8-10 candidates can be formed.
Facilitators: At least Five (05) persons/facilitators must be sitting to help the candidates in filling the UPSEE 2018 Application Form offline.
- They are accustomed to working on a computer, scanner, the internet etc.
- These persons have a thorough knowledge of the Information Brochure available at the website and are completely aware of the process of filling the off-line application form properly.
- UPSEE 2018 Test Cities in UP and outside UP
- UPSEE 2018 Syllabus
- UPSEE 2018 Result
- NRI Admission into UPTU