FDDI Application Form 2018 can be filled in online mode for the 2018-19 session of admission. For all the courses, the candidates are required to fill the Common FDDI Application Form, but if applicants have to apply for both UG and PG programmes, they will have to fill the individual FDDI Application Form 2018. FDDI 2018 will be conducted in a Computer-based mode on 28, 29 & 30 April 2018. FDDI Application Form 2018 filling begins 28 November 2017, and the last date of receipt of duly filled FDDI Application Form is 2 April 2018.
Footwear Design and Development Institute has released the admission notification as well as the official brochure for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
FDDI Application Form can be filled for the following UG and PG courses:
- B. Design (Footwear Design & Production)
- B. Design (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- B. Design (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- B. Design (Fashion Design)
- M. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- M. Des. (CAD)
FDDI Application Form Dates
Filling up of Application form begins
|28 November 2017|
Last Date to submit the online Application Form
|2 April 2018|
FDDI Exam Date
|28, 29 & 30 April 2018|
FDDI Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
Interested candidates can fill the FDDI 2018 Application Form online only. Application forms will be available from 28 November 2017. The application form is to be submitted online before 2 April 2018. Follow the link given below to apply online for the FDDI Admission 2018.
Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee of Rs 500. The Application fee is same for candidates of all the categories.
FDDI 2018 Application Form Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Registration: At the first time, Candidate has to enter as ' New Candidate'. Read the instructions and accept declaration to proceed to the application form.
- The candidates are required to furnish their Personal Details, Educational Details, and Program Applied Details.
- Upload the photograph and signature and documents if applicable.
- Format: JPG and JPEG
- Dimensions: Width x Height:: 2.5cm x 3cm
- Resolution: 200dpi
- Submit the application page. On submitting the application page a unique Login Id and Password will be generated and will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
This completes the registration process, candidates will receive a confirmation E-mail for the Registration and a link for the payment of FDDI 2018 Application Fees.
Step 2: Make Online Payment
The candidate has to relog-in using the provided log-in and Password. Give the course of their choice (UG/PG) and fill in the required details and proceed to payment.
- Candidates have to enter the Debit Card/Credit Card holder’s detail for payment processing.
- When the payment will be successfully received, candidates will be sent an email on the Registered mail id containing the User ID and Password.
- Thereafter the candidates will be redirected to proceed further Application registration.
Step 3: Preview & Print FDDI Application Form: The candidate has to click on the PREVIEW button to view the submitted form and take a printout for future reference.
Submission of FDDI Application form 2018
Applicants have to fill and submit the application form in "Online" mode only, After the successful payment of the FDDI Application Form 2018, candidates have to take the printout of the confirmation page which can be used for the further references. Applicants do not need to send any printed application form anywhere as the submission of FDDI Application Form is an online process,
FDDI Test Centers 2018
There are 36 Test Centers for the FDDI AIST 2018 to be held on 28, 29 & 30 April 2018. Candidates have to choose the nearest test centres as per their preferences from the list given below.
FDDI Helpline Numbers
Footwear Design & Development Institute
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
A-10/A, Sector-24, Noida-201301 (UP)
Ph. : 91-120 - 4500203/152/214/103
In case of any query related to FDDI Application Form 2018, write to us in the comment section below.