OJEE 2 Admit Card is available to download from 8 August 2017. The candidate can download his/her admit card from the official link given below this page. It is to be noted that OJEE 2 2017 Admit card will not be dispatched through Post.
OJEE 2 2017 Admit Card is available on the website only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms ONLINE before the due date. Once the admit card for OJEE 2 2017 is downloaded, keep it safe for future use. OJEE 2 2017 is a Pen and Paper Based Test which will be conducted on 10 August 2017, at many centres located in the Odisha Region. All candidates whose application has been accepted should download admit card well in advance.
|OJEE 2 Admit Card Released||8 August 2017|
|OJEE 2 Exam Date||10 August 2017|
OJEE 2 Admit Card 2017 - Download Here
OJEE 2 Admit Card 2017 is released on 8 August 2017 for the examination held on 10 August 2017. Those candidates who applied for OJEE 2 exam must carry the Admit Card at the examination centre. Candidates can click on the following link to download the OJEE 2 Admit Card 2017.
Click here to OJEE 2 Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card 2017 - Download Here
OJEE 2017 Admit Card is available on 19 April 2017 for the exam to be conducted on 14 May 2017. The candidate will need his/her Application Number and Date of Birth to download OJEE Admit Card. To download the Admit card enter your Application Number (Registration Number) and Date of Birth. OJEE 2017 Admit Card will contain the Name, Photograph, Signature; the Address of the test centre allotted and test date & time and all other relevant details. The candidates have to follow the given three steps to download OJEE admit card 2017
- STEP 1 - Follow the given link and select appropriate form from the dropdown.
- STEP 2- Login using the Application Number and Password.
- STEP 3- Click on "Download Admit Card".
Click Here OJEE Admit Card 2017
The candidates are required to check the relevant details Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, and Category on the downloaded OJEE Admit Card.
- The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card. Both the copies of the admit card should be signed by the invigilator, one of them must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate.
- The Admit card duly signed by invigilator must be retained by the candidate till he/she takes final admission in the University /College/Institution.
- The candidate has to carry an identical photograph to the one pasted on the confirmation slip to the Examination Venue.
- Candidates should bring their own black /blue ball point pen, for writing and blackening the circle in the answer OMR.
Unable to Download OJEE Admit Card 2017
The candidates who are unable to download their OJEE Admit Card 2017 by Last week of April 2017, he/she must contact OJEE office before 30 April 2017.
Changes in the OJEE Admit Card
If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, they have to contact OJEE 2017 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card and produce it at the time of Exam.
The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator till they take final admission in the University /College/Institution
Important points regarding OJEE Admit Card
- If the candidate will not possess a Valid Admit Card then they will not be allowed to take the Test. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidates should not tamper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Candidate should present the Admit Card to the invigilator at the Examination Centre for cross-verification.
- The candidates have to write their roll number and sign in the place provided in the question booklet and answer sheet