LSAT Results 2018 will be declared in the first week of June 2018. The candidates who will appear in the entrance exam can check their LSAT 2018 Score Card through the link given below on this page. LSAT 2018 is a Pen and Paper Based Test which will be conducted on 20 May 2018 across many centres throughout India. LSAT Results 2018 will be declared for all the candidates who are going to appear in LSAT India Test. The LSAT Score is to be used for admission in law courses in various participating colleges. LSAT Results 2018 consists of the average percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in LSAT 2018 Exam. The individual merit list will be prepared by the individual institutions on their own as per the rules and regulations.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert of LSAT Counselling
LSAT India Test Date
|20 May 2018|
LSAT India Result
|Second week of June 2018
LSAT Result 2018 - Check and Download LSAT Score Card
The LSAT Result for the year 2018 will be declared by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on its official website. The result is available for those candidates who going to appear in the exam. Candidates can check their LSAT result by following the link given below.
Click here to Check Result 2018
(Link will be activated in June 2018)
How to Check LSAT Result?
- To Check the LSAT Results 2018 the candidate has to fill in their registered email id and password.
- A score of Qualifying for LSAT Results: The LSAT 2018 Score would be clearly written on the LSAT Results.
- The Student has to download the LSAT 2018 Result Sheets Online and no separate LSAT 2018 Result Sheets would be sent by post.
LSAT Result 2018 - Percentile Rank
LSAT India score is the percentile ranking compared to all those who took the test in the candidate group. It is not the percentage of questions answered correctly by the candidate. This percentile rank indicates candidate’s standing relative to others who took the LSAT - India on that date for the respective Programme. Law Colleges follow their respective admissions criteria for selecting candidates. LSAT-India scores are used by these colleges as per their defined admissions process.
LSAT 2018 Selection Procedure After Result
Pearson VUE sends the percentile rankings of applicants to the associated colleges. These percentile rankings are based on the overall performance of candidates and not the sectional performance. Selection of students in the participating Law College will be based on LSAT 2018 score.
On the basis of the LSAT 2018 score student can get admission in Law courses at the participating colleges. LSAT 2018 Test scores are reported on a percentile basis.
Re-evaluation of LSAT Answer Sheet
- The answers to questions have been given by the Panel of Paper Setters of respective papers and the result based on those answers shall be final and unchallengeable.
- As the answers have been marked on a scannable answer sheet, so it will be scrutinised through computer only. Therefore, the request to re-evaluate the answer sheet will not be considered.