KEE Counselling 2017: The Karunya University Counselling for the shortlisted candidates on the basis of the KEE 2017 rank would be held for final admission on May 11, 12, 13 2017 at Karunya University Premises at Karunya Nagar. The physical presence of the candidate during the counselling is mandatory. Counseling Procedure for Allocation of Seats/Branch:
- The counselling for allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates is based on their All India Rank (AIR) in the KEE 2017.
- The Counseling schedule will be updated as and when available
Karunya University Counselling Venue: Emmanuel Auditorium, Karunya University, Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore - 641114.
KEE Counselling 2017- Karunya University Counselling
The candidates have to appear in counselling process personally, They cannot authorise parents/ relatives/ anyone to attend counselling in respect of them. In case, a candidate is not available when his rank is announced, the candidate will be permitted into the next available counselling session.
- Change of date/time of counselling is generally not permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counselling/Interview on the date and time specified, his/her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- A candidate should decide for certain on whether he/she should join the program based on the branch allotted to him/her at the time of counselling before the payment of the fee.
- The admission counselling will be based on the KEE-2017 rank and availability of seats. The concerned candidate must be present at that time when the rank is called /announced. In no circumstances, late comers will be permitted
- Once the seat is confirmed and the branch allotted has been accepted, the candidate is required to submit a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University”, payable at Coimbatore.
KEE 2017 Counseling Documents
Required Documents in Original During Single Window Counseling Documents required at the time of Counselling. The candidates are required to submit the below-mentioned documents in original along. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents:
- KEE 2017 downloaded and self-attested Result card
- Class 10 Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth or any age proof Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available)
Certificates to be submitted at the time of counselling:
- Community certificate stating the religion and community (If issued by Tahsildar / Revenue Officer / Magistrate, it will alone be accepted).
- Christian Minority Certificate obtained from the Head of School / Institution where the candidate last studied can also be submitted.
- Proof for School last studied: Class 12 identity card (or) Bonafide certificate issued by the School to prove that one has studied Class 12 or equivalent in the School.
- Proof for Jesus Calls Partner (If any)
- Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000 towards part of tuition fee (first instalment) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University”, payable at Coimbatore.
- Kindly Note: Rs 50,000 includes Rs. 1,000 as processing fee and Rs. 5,000 towards counselling charges which are NON-REFUNDABLE but adjustable in the fees prescribed for the program to which he/ she gets admitted.
Karunya University Counselling Date (Last Year)
Important Note: The invitation for admission counselling does not hold any guarantee for admission in B.Tech/M.Sc Integrated Courses.