DU SOL 2nd Year admission2016 will start after the declaration of the first year result. The students have to generate a demand letter from DU SOL Website by entering their roll number. The student has to log in to the website and enter the details to generate the demand letter.
DU SOL Demand Letter
On entering the SOL roll number and Bar Code the demand letter for the student will be generated which will include the following items:
- Personal Details of the student with the photograph and signature
- The status of the examination -whether pass/fail
- The Fees that has to be paid- Amount will be mentioned in the Demand Letter
- Payment has to be made through a demand draft, and it should be in favour of in favour of The Executive director, SOL, University of Delhi payable at Service Branch of SBI New Delhi.
DU SOL Improvement Papers
- If a student has cleared a paper(s) but want to improve the said paper(s) or complete previous part, he/she has to add a minimum of Rs. 400 up to four papers
- Rs. 100 for each additional paper
- Submit the original mark sheet along with the undertaking form, which is available at the information counter.
- The students who have applied for improvement will have to come personally to the designated counters of SOL with the Undertaking form and Marks Statement.
DU SOL 2nd year B.Com Admission Last Date
- Last Date for submission of the form for the students who have passed- First week of December 2016
- Last Date for submission of the form for the students who have failed- Second week of December 2016
- If a student fails to submit this Demand Letter/Examination Form by the last date mentioned above, the late fee shall be charged as follows:
- Minimum late fee Rs. 250 up to ten days and after that Rs. 25 per day up to 50 days after that Rs. 50 per day will be charged.
- The registration fee for ex-student Rs. 500
- No Demand Letter/Examination Form will be accepted after 90 days after the last date.
DU SOL online fee payment
- The students can pay DU SOL Fees Online. The facility for Online submission of the examination fees is available for Promoted Student Part-II and III and Ex-Student Part-I, II, III facility.
- The student can either use net banking facility or debit card for the payment of DU SOL Fees.
Phone: 011 27008300, 2700830
In the case of any queries related to SOL DU 2nd year admission, you can write us in the comment section below.