VITEEE 2018 Application Form has been released by the Vellore Institute of Technology on 1 November 2017. VITEEE 2018 Exam will be conducted from 4 to 15 April 2017 for B.Tech admissions at VIT University. Candidates can apply online for VITEEE 2018 or offline by obtaining application form available from the 1 November 2017 onwards. VITEEE 2018 will be conducted only in online mode from 4 to 15 April 2018. Complete details on filling the VITEEE 2018 Application Form, procedure to apply online, process to obtain the offline application form is given below.
- There is a common application form for VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP.
VITEEE 2018 Application Form Dates
VITEEE 2018 Application Form - Available!
|1 November 2017|
VITEEE Application Form Last Date
|28 February 2018|
Deadline for VITEEE 2018 Application Form Edit
|28 February 2018|
VITEE Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall ticket
VITEEE 2018 Exam Date
|4 to 15 April 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Results
|On or before 25 April 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
VITEEE 2018 Application Form is available from 1 November 2017 on the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology. The application form can be filled until 28 February 2018. The candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility before applying for the VITEEE.
The candidates are suggested to keep yourself updated on this page so that any notification regarding the VITEEE cannot be missed by you.
How to Obtain VITEEE Application Form
The candidates can obtain the application form at the cost of Rs.1200 (inclusive of GST) through the following modes:
Mode 1: Online Application - Link for online application form is given on this page.
Mode 2: Post Office - From designated post offices on cash payment of Rs.1200.
Mode 3: From Vellore Campus/Administration office - Information Brochure, OMR Application Form, and a printed self-addressed envelope can be obtained in person from VIT campuses by handing over a Demand Draft for Rs. 1200 drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
OMR (Offline) Application Form
Get application form from nearby Post Office
|List of Designated Post Offices|
|Get application form from VIT University||
VITEEE Online Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the VITEEE Application form 2018 Online through Internet from any place of convenience. The applicants have to submit all the details as per their eligibility while filling the VITEEE application form Online.
Steps involved in the VITEE Online Application Procedure
STEP 1: New User Registration - Register by following the given link and register. The candidates must use a valid personal mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id.
Click Here to Apply Online
STEP 2: Confirmation of Password- Login to 'Registered Users' with the email id and password received from VIT on registered email.
STEP 3: Filling Online Application Form-
STEP 4: Mode of payment - The candidate has to pay the application fee through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
STEP 5: Upload Photo & Signature-
Signature and Photograph Guidelines for VITEEE Online Application Form 2018
Photograph: Candidates have to affix a recent passport size colour photographs with the given specifications.
- Selfie photographs are not allowed.
- Signature: Candidates should have a clear scanned image of their signature as per the given specifications :
|Width x Height||3.5 X 4.5 cm||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Size||10kb – 200 kb||10kb – 200 kb|
VITEEE OMR (Offline) Application Form Instructions
- Application form should be filled in English only
- Use only black ball-point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information
- Use the only pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code / appropriate alphabet / Numeral.
- Paste a recent passport size colour photograph of good quality and sign in the space provided with a black ballpoint pen only.
- Do not staple, pin, wrinkle, tear or wet the coded sheet. The tampered application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must quote their application number for reference in all their future correspondence.
Payment of VITEEE 2018 Application Fees (Online and Offline)
Candidates can pay examination fee in one of the following manners.
- Through Bank Draft applicable to both Online and Offline Application Mode
- Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking applicable to Online Application Mode.
- Online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card): Do not send the hard copy of the application form after the process of completion.
- DD Mode - It is mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
VITEEE 2018 Application Form Submission
For those who have applied Online
- If the Payment has been made via Debit Card/Credit Card: Candidates do not have to send anything.
- If the payment has been made via Demand Draft: The Demand Draft should be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post so as to reach the office on or before March 2018 (The exact date will be notified soon).
For those who have applied Offline
The candidates should be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT, so as to reach the office on or before 28 February 2018. Before dispatching the application form ensure that you have filled in the correct Test City Code, Subject and tick the checklist on the envelope provided.
Candidates have to note down the VITEEE 2018 Application number in their personal record and keep a photocopy of the filled-in application for future reference and correspondence.
Editing VITEEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can edit all online application contents except Email ID., Mobile no. and correspondence address details. It must be noted that edit option will be made available only after completion of the application form and the last date to edit online applications is 28 Feb 2018.
Foreign and NRI students can apply for VIT University admission from October 2017 until March 2018. Students can take admission in VIT University either on the basis of marks scored in VITEEE 2018 or directly on the basis of the marks scored in qualifying marks.
VITEEE 2018 Application Status
- Once the application is received at VIT, a message will be sent through SMS to the candidates stating that their application has been received at VIT.
- This would, however, be possible only if the mobile number is correctly shaded in the application form.
- The candidates may also track the status of their application by typing their application number in the VIT website. However, this feature can be availed only after about 3 weeks of dispatch of their application.
Year Wise Number of applications for VITEEE
In a case of any query related to VITEEE 2018 Application Form page, you can ask us in the comment section below.