AIFD WAT Result 2017 is declared on 22 May 2017 for the exam to be conducted on 13 May 2017. AIFD WAT will be conducted for admission to B.Sc. in Fashion & Apparel Design. Thie AIFD WAT exam will be held for the admission to Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD WAT Bangalore). The list of the selected candidates will also be displayed on the notice board of Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore. Check the AIFD WAT Result on this page. Candidates who have shortlisted in AIFD WAT will also be individually informed by AIFD Bangalore to that effect.
- Number of Students in the Selection List - 137
- Total Number Students to be selected for Course - 60
If more than 60 students pay the registration fee then they will be placed on the waiting list and will be given admission only when any of the students in the Final Merit List withdraws admission
|AIFD WAT Exam Date||13 May 2017|
|AIFD WAT Result||22 May - Declared!|
|Last Date to Pay Registration Fee||2 June 2017|
|Announcement of final list of
selected candidates for admission
|5 June 2017|
|AIFD Final Result||7 June - Declared|
|Confirmation through Email for Joining Course||8 June|
|Last date to pay balance fee||17 June 2017|
|Report to College||19 June 2017|
AIFD WAT 2017 Result - Check Here
AIFD WAT 2017 result is declared on 22 May 2017. AIFD Bangalore will individually inform candidates who have qualified for AIFD WAT. AIFD WAT result is declared by the official website of the AIFD Bangalore on its official website, the same is updated on this page.
Click here to check result
Click Here to Check List of Students selected for the course
The selected candidates have to register their names for admission by submitting a DD in favour of “ ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION AND DESIGN” Rs 10,000 for Institute and Rs 5,000 for Hostel on or before 02 Jun 2017.
- Students those who failed in 12th Std are requested not to send Registration fees as supplementary students are not eligible for admission. Name of the candidates whose registration fee received after 02 Jun 2017 will be kept on waiting list
The Final Result List for B.Sc Fashion Designing has been released and a total of 60 students have been placed in the Final Merit List. Out of 60 students, four students have been allotted seat under the Karnataka Civilian Seats. The selected candidates have to inform about the willingness /unwillingness through email email@example.com to join the course by 8 June so that their registration fee can be refunded.
The candidates are advised to keep yourself updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates.
25 students have been put under the waitlisted category. They will be allotted the seat in the fashion and design course only if any of the student placed under the selected list quota vacates the seat.These students may or may not be allotted a seat in the course.
Important points related to AIFD WAT BSc Result
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to pay the course registration fee for hostel through a demand draft payable at Bangalore in favour of "Army Institute of Fashion & Design on or before 2 June 2017
- The final list of selected candidates as per the merit list for admission to B.Sc. (FAD) out of the registered candidates will be released (www.aifdonline.in) on 05 Jun 2017.
- There are total 60 seats for admission to this course. The students would get admission in AIFD Bangalore to B.Sc in Fashion & Apparel Design on the basis of AIFD WAT 2017 Result.
- Candidates who have paid their complete fee of Institute, Hostel and Mess are required to report the Institute on 19 Jun 2017 at 0930 hrs along with the documents as mentioned in the joining instructions.
AIFD WAT Tie Breaking
In case the candidates get equal marks in AIFD WAT exam then it will be resolved according to the following criteria:
- Graduate candidates in science subjects as per aggregate marks/ percentage in Graduation.
- Graduate candidates in arts subjects as per aggregate marks/ percentage in Graduation.
- The Candidates securing higher marks in Language Competency & Comprehension Test component in the WAT.
- For UG Courses as per Candidates' performance and University admission approval.
Payment of Registration Fee for Final Selection
Candidates those not submitted their photocopy of Class 11 Marksheet are directed to submit their result sheet along with registration amount.
Candidates who have paid their complete fee of College, Hostel and Mess are required to report the College on 19 June 2017 at 9:30 a.m. along with the documents as mentioned in the joining instructions.
In case of any query related to AIFD WAT 2017 Result, you can write to us in the comment section below