Who can Apply?
- Non-Residents of India- NRI-NRI candidates are also eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018 apart from applying through direct NRI form.
- Holders of Dual Citizenship: If you are a holder of Dual citizen produce OCI/PIO (Overseas Citizen of India / Person of Indian Origin).
- Foreign Candidate: If you are a Foreign candidate, please fill the separate application form. Foreign Candidates studied/studying in abroad can apply directly through foreign category only.
Issue of VIT Application Form for NRIs
|9 November 2017|
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form
Announcement of Result
|3rd Week of March 2018|
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have studied in English as one of the subjects in the Qualifying Exam
- Candidates should have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education
Follow this instruction while filling the form.
- Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, therefore fill all the details before proceeding for print out.
- Please ensure that the print page set up of duly filled-in application form is in A4 size only.
- The duly filled-in application form has to be sent along with the relevant documents mentioned in the Admission Procedure.
- It is mandatory for NRI candidates to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the NEFT Transfer copy / Demand Draft of 50 USD (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- An application Number will be generated as soon as you fill the application form. Kindly follow the application number so generated for any future correspondence.
- Do not enclose any demand draft with the application form other than the relevant documents, without any intimation from us.
- For any query relating to NRI/Foreign admission 2018-2019, Please contact VIT at email email@example.com
Download Employer Certificate Format - Click Here
Download Sponsorship Letter Format - Click Here
In case of any query regarding the VIT Admission 2018 for NRI Candidates, you can write to us in the comment section below,