Rashtriya Military School Application Form 2017 has to be filled by those candidates who want to get admission in class 6th and 9th of Rashtriya Military Schools located at Bangalore, Belgaum (Karnataka) Ajmer, Dholpur (Rajasthan) and Chail (Himachal Pradesh). All the Rashtriya Military Schools are affiliated to CBSE and function under the aegis of Ministry of Defence.This application form is mandatory for participation in CET (Common Entrance Test) which will be conducted on 17 December 2017 for admission in Rashtriya Military Schools. The last date of Rashtriya Military School Application Form submission is 20 September 2017. Interested applicants can get the Rashtriya Military School admission form by post as well as from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools.
Rashtriya Military School is only for boys. It is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi, and is a fully residential school. Rashtriya Military School has total 5 branches all over India and they are
- Rashtriya Military School Chail (Himachal Pradesh)
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Rashtriya Military School Belgaum (Karnataka)
- Rashtriya Military School Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Rashtriya Military School Dholpur (Rajasthan).
- These schools function under the aegis of Ministry of Defence and are only for the wards of Defence personnel.
Rashtriya Military School Application 2017 Dates
Rashtriya Military School Application Ends
20 September 2017
Rashtriya Military School Application CET Date
17 December 2017
Rashtriya Military School Application Form 2017
Candidates can get the Rashtriya Military School Application form by post as well as from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools, There is a common application form for the admission to all the Rashtriya Military Schools. The filling up of the application form and the submission is a totally offline process. The Application form must be filled with due care and no mistake should be made. Date of Birth once mentioned in the records can’t be changed so candidates should be extra cautious while doing so. The two methods of getting Rashtriya Military School admission form are mentioned below:
- By Post: Rashtriya Military School admission form can be obtained through Post, by sending a self-addressed slip of Rs. 650 (Rs. 375 in the case of SC/ST) (includes Rs. 50 for Postage) through demand draft in favour of "Principal, Rashtriya Military School" payable at respective Rashtriya Military School.
- By Hand: The admission form can be obtained from any Rashtriya Military school in by paying Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 in the case of SC/ST) through cash/ DD. The Demand Draft should be made in the favour of "Principal, Rashtriya Military School" payable at respective Rashtriya Military School.
Submission of Application Form
The filled application form can be submitted through offline mode. Candidates can submit the application form by post or by hand at Rashtriya Military School. The submission of the application form is the offline process and can be done either by hand or by post to the respective Rashtriya Military School.
Rashtriya Military School Application Form - Important Details
- The candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be done during admission.
- Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth and Category has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever.
In case of any query related to Rashtriya Military School Application Form, you can write to us in the comment section below.