Minority Scholarship Application Form 2017 - The application form for the Minority Scholarship can be filled through online mode via National Scholarship Portal. There are many minority scholarships offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs for the welfare and upliftment of the various minority communities across all the states in India. Empowerment through education is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio-economic conditions of the minority communities. The application form can only be filled by the minority community studying in India only. The candidates filling the form for getting minority scholarships are suggested to ensure their eligibility before filling up the form.This page gives the complete information regarding the Minority Scholarship Application Form.
Latest Update: The last date to submit the application form has been extended for all the minority scholarships offered by National Scholarship Portal. Earlier, the deadline for submitting the application form was 31 August 2017 which has been now been extended up to 30 September 2017.
The last date to Apply
Pre-Matric Scholarship 2017
Post Matric Scholarship 2017
Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2017
Minority Scholarship Application Form 2017 - Apply Here
The Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Merit cum Means based Scholarship schemes are online schemes. The candidates will have to compulsorily fill their Aadhar Number while registering for this scholarship. All the minority scholarships can be found on the link below and the application procedure is also the same for most of the scholarships.
National Scholarship Portal - Apply Online Here
Steps to Fill the Minority Scholarship Application Form 2017
- Registration: The candidates must register themselves first, and they must keep their registration number, email ID active till the entire process.
- Details: The Candidates must fill the online application form very correctly will all the personal and academic details.
- Upload Photograph and Signature: The candidates must upload their scanned copies of photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Upload documents: The candidates must upload the scanned copies of the documents given below:
- Candidate’s Self-Declaration of belonging to Minority Community or Minority community certificates
- Candidate’s Self-Declaration of Annual income of family members
- Candidate’s Scanned copies of identity proof
- Scanned Copies of Cancelled Cheque of Bank Account of the student
- Scanned Copy of an Affidavit on Non-Judicial Paper of Rs.5 duly notarized
- Scanned copy of the Admit card of the particular examination
- Scanned copies of the Roll number slip with a copy of result page
- Save and submit: After the successful uploading of all the documents mentioned above, the candidates need to "Submit" button for the successful application process.
Submission of Minority Scholarship Application Form
While filling the application form, the candidates should make sure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect. Otherwise, the application of the candidates may get rejected. The candidates need to submit any hard copy of Minority Application form along with the documents to the concerned authority. However, candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future use.
List of Minority Scholarships in India
- MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- MOMA Post Matric Scholarship scheme
- MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students
- Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls
- Nai Udaan Minority Scholarship
- West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Scholarship
In case of any query regarding the Minority Scholarship Application Form 2017-18, you can write to us in the comment section below.