Medical Colleges in Gujarat for MBBS /BDS Admission 2017 - Seat, Fee

by Ankita Sabharwal

Medical Colleges in Gujarat for MBBS /BDS Admission 2017 is given on this page, The candidates can check the list of Gujarat MBBS and BDS Colleges that will accept NEET score for admission to their MBBS and BDS program is given below. These medical and dental colleges will offer admission based on a common counselling. 15% seats in these colleges will be filled by NEET Counselling and the remaining 85% seats will be filled based on the Gujarat Medical Counselling. The Government and Private Medical and Dental Colleges is given below.

GUJCET 2017 - For admission in Engineering Colleges

Gujarat Architecture Admission 2017

Government Medical Colleges in Gujarat (MBBS)

Government Medical Colleges innGujarat for MBBS

 No. of Seats 

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
Medical Education Trust Medical College, Ahmedabad

150

B J Medical College, Ahmedabad

250

GMERS Medical College, Dharpur Patan

150

GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar

150

GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara

150

GMERS Medical College, Hadiyol, Himmatnagar

150

GMERS Medical College, Junagadh

150

GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad

150

GMERS Medical College, Valsad

150

Government Medical College, Bhavnagar

150

Government Medical College, Surat

150

Medical College, Baroda

180

MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar

200

Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot

150

Smt. N.H.L.Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad

250

Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat

150

Total Seats

2680

 

Private Medical Colleges in Gujarat for MBBS

Private Medical Colleges in Gujarat (MBBS)

 No. of Seats

CU Shah Medical College, Surendra Nagar

100

GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad

150

Pramukhswami Medical College, Karmsad

100

Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj

150

Parul Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vadodara

150

Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) Medical College, Vadnagar 150
Dr.M.K.Shah Medical College & Research Centre, Opp Akshar-III Complex, New Tapoval Circle, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad 150

Total Seats

950

 

Gujarat Medical Colleges 2017 with Fee and Seats

 

Gujarat Government BDS Colleges

  • Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad
  • Dental College & Hospital, Jamnagar

For any queries related to Medical Colleges in Gujarat, You can write to us in the comments section below.

Subscribe for Regular Updates



Delivered by FeedBurner

Entrance Exam - Deadline Approaching