Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2017 has been started and the candidates willing to apply for the scholarship can fill the application form through online mode. In order to make fresh applications for the scholarship, the candidates are required to go through and follow the instructions given for the registration. The applicants should know that there is no offline application for the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form. The last date to fill the application form is 31 October 2017 for Fresh Applicants and 31 August 2017 for the Renewal Applicants. Number of Scholarships: A total of 82000 fresh scholarships will be granted out of which 41000 is for girls and 41000 for boys.
About Central Scholarship Scheme:
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Government of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. This scholarship scheme namely “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college & university students” was introduced in the 11th five-year plan while discontinuing all the earlier scholarship schemes.
Central Sector Scholarship 2017 - Complete Details
Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2017 Dates
Central Sector Scholarship application ends
31 August 2017
Central Sector Scholarship application ends
31 October 2017
Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2017 - Apply Online Here
Central Sector Scholarship has started the application process. The application form can be filled until 31 August 2017 by the candidates who are applying for renewal. Whereas, the last date to apply for the fresh applicants is 31 October 2017. The link to fill the application form is given below. The applicants are suggested to fill the form on or before the due date.
Click Here to Apply Online
The applicants are recommended to fill the form on or before the deadline. The form may not be accepted after the deadline. The details regarding the submission of the application form and the list of documents to be submitted along with the application form are given below.
Submission of Central Sector Scholarship Application Form
The filled in application form of Central Sector Scholarship should be submitted to the board on or before 31 October 2017. The applicants should ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect. The envelope containing a printout of online application form and other documents must bear the CSSS-2017 online registration number on the top so as to reach the board.
Documents to be enclosed with the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form
- Under Graduate Course joining report duly signed and stamped by the head of the institution from where the course is being pursued.
- Original copy of parents income affidavit which should be either in Hindi or English in the prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer (write online registration no. on its top).
- Duly signed the online generated Application form (write online registration no. on its top).
- A copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam - 2017 (write online registration no. on the top of mark sheet).
- A copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable (write online registration no. on its top).
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending March 2017) issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable).
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of the front page of bank passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing account number and NEFT/ RTGS Code.
- A hard copy of online application signed by the applicant
- Aadhar Card of the candidate (Mandatory)
Central Sector Scholarship 2017 Contact Details
Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110 092
E-mail: email@example.com (For CBSE Students)
For any Queries call on 94460 96580 or 0471-2306580
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for OBC Students
- Central Sector Scholarship for Top Class ST Students
- UP Scholarship 2017-18
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal 2017
- SC ST Scholarship for Students 2017
- Scholarship for Girls
In a case of any query regarding the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below.